Thursday, January 20, 2011

How I see it.

Photobucket
Old workstation. Sepah. cpu lebih kat bawah tu, letak kaki atas dia. hahah. Newspapers free kumpul byk2. All the wires tu, dah ade staff tripped over it. sorry. HSE mmg kureng.
I moved to my own workstation now. Taking the old interns punya cubicle.

I didn't end up doing photostat job, or making coffees for any people . All the myths, stories, are bullshit. I'm doing job which is much related to my field.

For what's worth, I observed heartedly KL for 7 weeks now. What I gone through. Here is the list. The list will goes on, as time passes by.
  1. Smile that people makes when they manage catch the train before the door close, snaps people from getting in it anymore.
  2. Wicked high heels,stilettos that I thought only the display dolls wear behind the display windows in KLCC, were wore by ladies for real. And of course, they walk like they will trip in each steps they take. Sick world.
  3. Working is boring. You go to work, get back home, wakes up in the morning, and the routine starts again.
  4. Walk fast, you'll never know that you can catch the available train on track.
  5. Take the free newspaper everyday, stay alert for any offers/new movies/shit/dump/junk in it. You'll never know. haha. There's one time we got subway's offer in the paper, we use it for two lunches.
  6. Events and meetings means free meals/kuih/food. Which makes me happy especially if it is my lunch. So that I don't have to spend any of my money for lunch.
  7. There's no need to work for extra hours. 5.30 is the limit, and that's it. To whom you're performing for? Intern je pun.
  8. But arrive early in the office in the morning. So that you could get set before started.
  9. Drink water a lot. Be a parasite for the pantry at your office. utilize all you can.
  10. Same goes to the OSR room, where the papers, stationery are all in there. Use it while you can.
  11. Learn how to photostat. The machine is outstanding. They can also scan documents and immediately email to your inbox. awesome kan?
  12. Make new friends. Don't only stick to your existing friends. You'll never know the networking you're trying to establish.
  13. Smile.
  14. Some ladies wears crappy work attire that doesn't look like work attire at all. Baju kurung sudah. You'll look simple and sopan.
  15. Foodcourt full of people during lunch hour. Book a table before you go buy something to eat.
  16. Lunch is expensive in KLCC. Seek for cheaper, go to BSN/Wisma Central/Tabung Haji/other than KLCC. If you care about your spending lah kan.
  17. Boring expressions in the morning that people make on the way to their offices. For this case, I am inclusive.
  18. Avoid fast food for any of your meal. Put limit to it. Restrain yourself. Not healthy.
  19. Solat jumaat, some guys just rally don't care. They eat, continue doing their business with face like a stone, pretending that day is not jumaat.
  20. Monday blues is inevitable.
  21. I love friday. Friday, we got tazkirah in the morning and later in the evening there is a game slot. Fun kan department aku.
I wish I could photograph all these moments. Yang nombor 1 tu mesti susah nak dapat ;)

6 comments:

  1. hahahahhaaa...
    Macam-macam laa.
    Haaaaa! No.19 tu betol! Geram je.

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 3 is indeed true.
    3 weeks of internship, I already get bored and tired with the same routine. soon, we'll be working like really working for like what, 10 20 years? same routine? sick.

    if it's worth the pay, I don't mind. kalo gaji ciput? ergh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finish already....
    will miss all this moment... (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooOO!!
    i would love to get those experiences. know what? i've experienced a few incidents....in KTM. neva thought that is the real world in KL. hohoh~

    i wish u could gain many things...due to the internship, either in ur works, and as well as ur life sis...

    i know when u came back, u will be more matured than before...but please, dun hold back or erase ur old self..the one that make us smile whenever u r around. we r missing u and the others :)

    cheers!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i finally found the secret of behind no 7.
    There are reason(s), why my HoD didnt allow me to leave before 5.30.its about making connection, an interact with people.

    one of them is,Who knows, in the future when we are attending interviews for a job, the interviewer are the one who we spent times with after 5.30 during our intern. ANd of course, they have known us well. And isnt that a bonus? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puad: indeed true puad. I second you. sebenarnye lately ni dah selalu balik lambat. xleh elak. bila fikir balik ade gak bonus nye, mcam kau mentioned tu kan. thanks dropping by Puad.

    ReplyDelete