Buat sendiri signage nama.
This is my manager, Kak Siza.
My current workstation:
- Those yellow post-it notes at the monitor are my pending tasks. Just a way of how I organize my tasks.
- I wear those green slippers inside office.
- That green bottle is my first Barbican I had.
- My CPU is extra fast compared to other CPUs available for interns. And extra heavy too.
- The business card pasted on the cubicle was not mine, I was the previous intern's. Not so into android. (Not yet.)
- And.. yes, I do have my own extension number.
Proximity of exit door from my cubicle.
One of my favorite shot during one of the event I assisted.
Staffs from other oil company.
Solat. Walau kat mana pun. Marriott, Putrajaya. One of diaorang punya gardeners.
I don't know why I found the name is so amusing. Sebab mat salleh sangat kot. Letak je lah nama komersial, Cekodok! Malaysia boleh!
During one of the big event at KL Convention Centre, I was the AV/IT/Production & Promotion crew. At last the printer managed to print according to the colors. That's why I'm very happy. Next to me is my supervisor, Aizat.
Enthusiasm towards this thing is inevitable. Nikon D3x. With one of the staff from Corporate Affair Unit, PETRONAS.
One thing la kan, staff selalu tanya,
"Mana best? Kerja ke belajar?"
I will only give a long pause/ humm because I couldn't answer that.
And another one soalan staff selalu tanya,
Haha."Bila habis?"
My Senior Manager said UTP punya budak-budak cepat mature throughout the intern. Dah mcm tahap staff dah dia kata. I'm proud to deliver all I can and I think I'm going through the process she mentioned.
This experience left another 13 weeks++ and I will make use of it.










Perform!!
ReplyDeletesmart tmpt kerja ko...
sekali lg ulang...tmpt kerja!
Savor the coffee,not the cup! (^_^)
Salam dqeen,all the best in everything u do..
ReplyDeletei'll pray for u insyaAllah,do pray for me too..:)
-ayuni-
wah. kasut ijau!! hahhaaa
ReplyDeletenice2.!! pakai jaket crew tuu.. bangga ak jd medtech.! hehe
ReplyDeletetp mmg btol pasal dak2 intern cepat mature bila intern dan lebih2 lagi dah abeh intern.. maybe sebab lama sgt kot intern.. 8 bulan la katekan.. hehe
gudluck dqeen!
adired