Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finalizing internship report.

After internship, there will be a final report need to be submitted. A lot of challenges before benda ni siap. bukan satu, dua hari punya kerja rupanya. 




On my way back lepas amik cop kat office. semata kerana cop I went back all the way to KL because it looks like cop tu mcm super important.

To my friends yang akan buat internship, please expect these issues and plan your time accordingly nnt mse buat final report :)
  1. Final report took 2 days and 1/2 to complete it (kena fokus la buat, klu tak seminggu pun tak siap-siap)
  2. SV aku cek, sign. and here is the part I missed the office's stamp.
  3. Pergi hardbound. The challenge about this part, kat Nilai takde kedai hardbound! So I have to drag my ass all the way to Seremban to find that kedai.
  4. Hardbound 1 day siap, costs double the price. Mine was 9 rows lettering + Spine lettering, so = (RM22.00 + RM1.00) * 2 (sbb nak sehari je siap) = RM44.00. FTW!
  5. Kalau tak, hardbound tu lima hari siap. No way man. then, I went back to office to stamp my report.
  6. And this morning I will depart to UTP, nak submit my report and hopefully this final process will not cause me anymore problems -__- amin.
Tgok senior tak kalut pun macam kami. Asal kitorang kalut gile ntahlah. Alhamdulillah there's friends to ask in twitter and googlegroup. Getting help here and there.

Orait! Ready to go to UTP.

1 comment: