Thursday, September 8, 2011

Raya, raya!

Not feeling it though. I missed Ramadhan, that's for sure. My raya was dry, not much excitement, ya know. Pagi belah mak, petang gi belah abah lak. The next day, tengok Final Destination 5 dengan mak and adik aku yang tak cukup 18 tapi lepas masuk tengok movie tu. Aku tak percaya dengan diri sendiri boleh tahan tengok cerita bloodbath macam tu. Then third raya aku tak ingat ape aku buat. Sabtu tu anak mak ndak aku bertunang. And.. I'm the type tak suka pergi wedding and stuff. So, I reaaally can't brain tradition sekarang. Aku baru tahu it involved LOTS of things. Screw me. Taken from adlankhalidi.com, I think I should have this knowledge and so do you.


Isnin lepas, I went raya to some of my friends' house at KL. Pastu layan Smurfs kat Mid. Upcoming is Kembara Raya MEDTECH, I guess so. When I looked back on my holiday, what the hell am I doing? I should spend this freaking long holiday to do stuffs I wanted to do! Which I am not. How sad kan. Penang, I never been there before (yes, it's pathetic, I know), as well as Redang Island, Pulau Kapas (orang cakap cantik), Singapore, Thailand. The list goes on and on. For the time being nak visit yang dalam Malaysia dulu.

Aku tak nak regret at the end of my holiday of not doing things I wanted to do. The holiday almost over pun. Around one week left, what much aku boleh buat pun kan. Sigh. Final Year, bring it onnnnnnnn! Welcoming pains, tears, shit, joy, tortures, crazy, bloody unimagined things will happen over the semesters.

p/s: No more long holidays after this :(

2 comments: