Sunday, September 18, 2011

Singapore and a bad fever.

"Having your plans ruined and realising that it is for the better."
Sometimes we planned something and it doesn't work as what we expect it to be. Cerita pasal Singapore ni, aku plan less than one day, untuk gi Universal Studios Singapore! This is the way things should be. It just happens! Thanks to Rose, dia tumpangkan rumah dua malam untuk gi USS tu. It costs me $66 + $5 (Tax & Service Charge) for the ticket untuk masuk USS tu. Ni pun Rose tolong belikan online.


The experience memang worth the price. I think Malaysia punya theme park tak sampai lagi tahap macam USS ni. A lot of things kena improve lagi. 


The other pictures dalam facebook. Beratus aku upload sebab tempat dia memang lawa! Architecture unik, rare, feels like at overseas (Technically yes, I am haha). Other attractions mcm show Shrek 4D, Waterworld.. Orang pakai costume jalan sana sini, hehe. USS made us feel welcoming with those stuffs. Even tak mampu beli souvenir, boleh amik gambar la kan :P

And after that, Kembara Raya with MEDTECH fellows, spent one whole day with them sampai aku demam. ahaha. dah lama tak demam, I forgot how it feels to have a bad fever again. I passed out for one whole day which is semalam, and today baru larat nak jalan and makan.

I'm glad I had this bad fever, and each time this sort of things happens to me, aku akan sentiasa ingat,
"Don't worry if Allah test you, but worry if He don't. - Because you'll eventually go astray."
Ape pun terjadi, sentiasa bersyukur :)

p/s: Cuti dah nak habis!

2 comments:

  1. Selamat berdemam....
    syok tak demam?
    and get well soon..
    Selamat kembali ke utp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woho...have to check out those photos on your fb,for sure..

    ReplyDelete