Monday, February 27, 2012

Not just another birthday.

Le me and le roommate. I can be such an unbelievable retard when with her. (credit to Rose for this picture)

Yeah just turned 22 last Tuesday. Cakes and more cakesss for my birthday! Tapi tak boleh makan pun time tu, I was not so well, caught with fever and diarrhoea. It was ugly. Almost a week to recover. Maybe it's just a sign that we can't always be healthy, nikmat kesihatan tu Allah boleh tarik bila-bila masa je.

Throughout the 4 years study in UTP (Jan 2008 - present) I was blessed with frantically awesome friends, they let me be myself. Sometimes more than that.
"That's what friends are for. They help you to be more of who you are." –Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
Whatever future may bring, I believe that Allah has set the path for each of us. If He makes something happen or not letting it happen, there's always reason behind it. Mungkin bukan sekarang kita nampak hikmahnya, mungkin nanti.


One after another stages in life approaching us, we never know what is exactly up ahead, what another life decision that we have to make. In each decision, it brings us few consequences. Then we start to judge the situation. Good or bad consequences, there are always reason behind it; as I said earlier. It will help you go through another stage of life.

Graduation Dinner coming up in April. I am a part of the organizing committee, let's make this happen!


p/s: Thanks for all the birthday wishes, birthday gifts, birthday cakes, birthday celebrations, birthday hang outs, etc. Really appreciate it :')

No comments:

Post a Comment