Sunday, January 22, 2012

Randomness

Penang, 2011. It was my first trip to Penang, and it was fun :D

Next Thursday, my Final Year Final Semester of my degree starts. Expected to finish my study in middle of May 2012, InsyaAllah. Another trip to Penang  next week, with geng #kakiphoto, yeah! The reason aku suka travel and tengok tempat orang is because dapat release tension, dapat bukak minda bila tengok tempat orang, bila observe habit or culture someplace, buat kita berfikir. Kenapa orang kat situ react macam tu, buat apa yang diorang buat. Somehow aku rasa benda tu interesting.

Lama dah tak amik gambar, edit lagi lah. Just hari ni terasa nak post something, and I did it. Baru tengok HBO tadi, movie The Switch. It inspires me, so main bantai lah edit gambar sehelai ni, aku amik masa kat Penang last year.

What the quote means is that in our life, there are a lot of randomness around us, and those randomness are the unexpected things that will happen to us. These are the things that bring us forward to face the future. Okay.. now I feel like a philosopher. hahah. That's just the way how I see it.

Cuti tinggal lebih kurang dua hari je lagi. Going back to UTP on Wednesday, unlike the others, aku dengar diorang nak sambung cuti sampai Ahad. Aku adelah budak final year yang tak reti ponteng kelas. I just don't do that. I don't know why. Rasa guilty sangat kalau aku ponteng kelas. Haha.

p/s: Please bring all the blessings for this very last semester of our study, Ya Allah :)

1 comment:

  1. All The Best Dqeen! (^_^)
    siyes..ko mcm philosopher sgt!
    haha..btw nice..
    very nice quote n pic. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete