Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is to 2012.

Some words of wisdom, found in the internet. 2012 will be another significant change of phase in my life. InsyaAllah, I will finish my degree in somewhere end of May 2012. What the future might bring, it does scares me a lot. The uncertainties that scares me. Those things that we don't really know about.

 




Little things I realized; that what I learned throughout these almost 4 ½ years in UTP, will be obsolete when I graduated soon. My field of work might not be totally of what I have learned throughout my life, as if there will be something new need to be learned in the future. As for now I don't know what I want to be. (Oh pathetic, isn't it?) Cita-cita masa sekolah dulu dah tak boleh pakai dah. Kinda funny bila teringat balik. Pernah ada simpan niat nak jadi dentist, tapi aku tak minat chemistry. So, I moved on.

What I will do with my future, that will be decided along the way. One wise friend told me that I need to be prepared for the future, be prepared for the big surprise. Reality will hit me hard sooner or later.

Alhamdulillah, syukur pada Allah untuk kurniaan nikmat persahabatan, kesihatan, agama, kewarasan akal fikiran, dan setiap sesuatu yang membawa ke arah mendekatkan diri padaNya. Semoga ujian yang akan datang mendewasakan diri, bukan untuk berputus asa. 

p/s: All the best for the final exam. selamat berperang. aku ada empat paper sem ni. sem depan lima. heh.

1 comment:

  1. "Life is about the people you MEET, and the things you CREATE with them. So, GO OUT and start creating"...good quote for friendship. (^_^)
    Happy New Year, 2012 Dqeen (^_^)

    ReplyDelete